How important it is, to properly sterlize feeding bottles, teats, teethers, pacifiers, breast pumps etc to make them safe from bacteria and household dusts..
📌Earlier I also used to boil bottles by the conventional methods. We all already know that how much tedious and dangerous task it is to boil bottles in a pan???👎👎
Let’s discuss 👇
1. Possiblity of bottles getting burned and change shape.
2. Boiling water is anytime dangerous.
3. How much sure are we that the bottles boiled are safe to be given to a new born?? Bacteria hidden in the hooks and nooks of the teats and bottles are killed…???
4. Till how long are the boiled bottles safe to be used??
Aren’t these questions enough for us to incorporate an effective and effecient way to boil bottles and keep our children safe.
👍Thus, steam sterilizer came into place in my household and now I just swear by it
📌How are sterilizers better 👉
1. Steam is more effective than boiling water and can reach to even hooks and nooks of the teats and bottles where our hands can’t reach to clean them.
2. It kills bacteria and household dusts and is 99.9% safe to be used for a new born.
3. Bottles are safe to use even if kept inside it for 24hrs, when the sterilizer lid is covered.
4. Effecient, Effective ,saves fuel and no fear of bottles burning.
5. Fill water, place bottles teats teethers and place the lid. And continue with other household or relax with baby. 📌The bottles will sterlize and it turns off automatically when it’s done….👍👍
Well suited for multitasking and these days modern moms…😎
📌And you know what, it has travelled with us to , too many places…no fear of boiling feeding bottles while traveling…What’s say mom’s. ☺️
Isn’t it the safe and best solution to our one of the important daily task.. which isn’t the task anymore😀
Do let me know in comments if you find it useful.