Recipe- BREAD PIZZA
Cooking time- 20 minutes
1. Chopped Tomato, capsicum, onion.( You can add veggies of your choice, like steamed carrots, broccoli, spinach leaves, corns)
2. Olive oil/ butter
3. Grated mozzarella cheese
4. Cheese spread ( I have used amul spread)
5. Tomato sauce/ pizza sauce
6. Bread slices
7. Salt, pepper and herbs for garnishing
Method of preparation
1. Take a bread slice and apply cheese (cheese spread) generously and on top of it spread tomato sauce.
2. Now put veggies of your choice.
3. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Now top it with grated mozzarella cheese.
5. Take a non stick pan and turn on the flame and keep the flame at low.
5. Spread oil or butter with a spatula and place the bread on the pan and close the lid.
6. Meanwhile the bread is cooking repeat the steps to ready another bread.
7. After 3-4 minutes open the lid and check if mozzarella cheese has melted and base of the bread is crisp.
8. Take it out of the pan and place it on a plate .
Garnish it with herbs and serve hot with tomato sauce.
Isn’t it a yummy recipe for kids and even for adults. Do try out and leave comments if your kid liked it.